Wednesday, November 5, 2008

man, i'm reli popular.. everyone wans me.. so many 'dates', so little time.. sighh... when will this end??? :'( oooo yea, did i mention 2 u guys dat my 'dates' are reli cheap skates?? no fancy restaurants, no flowers, no nothing. they juz hang around in my room... =.= let me intro them..
TADAAAA!!!
Date no. 1
It's name is financial statement analysis which translates into nightmare...

Date no. 2

Company law! hmm.. doubting my choice of taking law as a minor...

Date no. 3

Management accounting. this little fella here forces me 2 memorise HEAPS of formula... :s
Date no. 4
-no pic available-
This guy's shy.. he's juz heaps of notes though.. not a book.. and his name is performance measurement and evaluation, da biggest nightmare of alll!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date no.5
dates with lecturers..... online lectures... these lecturers are so good at serenading me with their monotonous voices and hell, they're better than lullaby!!! put u right 2 slp afta 5 seconds!
Ok... now meet my best friends, without which i will neva b able to go thru these horrible dates.. :S
Best fren no. 1
supplements to prevent me fr falling sick..being sick during exam period is no fun, believe me, i've been on dat road b4..
Best fren no. 2

been lazy 2 cook nowadays so instant noodles r my fav meal. was 2 hungry so gobbled everything up, hence all dat remains was onli soup.. :S

good luck 4 exams peeps!!! :) cheers!

2 comments:

Huei Chie a.k.a Soya said...

as the internet is pretty slow then the pics were a bit slow
i was expecting some pictures of guys or what ..
mana tau .. books
and u have time to take photos
hahahahaa
lamo la u

XiU_cH@n said...

fei darling, you r L.hahahahaha!