Sunday, July 20, 2008

You must watch... (copyright PerezHilton) :P

This movie is a must 4 'A walk 2 remember' fans!!! I noe, it's an old movie(2004) but... me LOVE!!!!! the ending is superb tho predictable and guess wat?? i kinda cried at the end but because i was watching on youtube, i wasn't as involved in the movie as I would haf watching in the cinema or DVD.. Honestly, the ending was juz beautiful but very sad.. opps! not gonna say more..


I loveeeeee this exchange of words in the movie... so cute!
Ian Wyndham: I adore you.
Samantha Andrews: [with tears in her eyes] I don't wanna be adored! I wanna be loved.

go watch it if u haven watched it yet!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lin said...

o.O
I think I stumbled upon this DVD in the state library but I didn't borrow because I've never heard of it!
Now I'll watch it! =P