Friday, May 2, 2008

who kicked my chair?!?

i'm sure all of u had experienced ppl kicking at ur chair rite? it's usually very annoying because... it's juz plain ANNOYING!!! well, 2day i had dat experience. boy, was it annoying.. every few min, i will feel my chair being kicked a few times.. well, me being me, i juz endured until mid way thru lecture when i couldn;'t take it anymore.. so i asked my fren 2 help me look at who's d culprit... when she said there's no one behind me, i diden believe her!!! i turned 2 look and true enuff, there wasn';t anyone sitting behind me!!!!!!! at dat moment, my 'bulu roma' naik or sth liddat(my bm.. sux!) seriously, it was reli scary coz i could swear dat i felt my chair being kicked b4 i turned.. from being sleepy in lecture, i suddenly became wide awake!! o.o but afta turning around, 'whoever' ceased kicking...

SO, WHO THE HELL KICKED MY CHAIR?!?????

7 comments:

Lin said...

o.O
that's creepy alright!!!!
and btw...it's "bulu roma tegak" not "naik" LOL
i wonder who kicked ur chair...

jennifer said...

omg. my bulu roma also naik!!!

prasana@poel said...

HANTUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! nope actually it was ME!

Lin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~
obviously jenn didn't read my comment...
anyway, yf, go find out n let us know!!!! ;)

jennifer said...

ee lin : i read yr comment only after i posted!! lol

feifei said...

lolz, yea jen!! u're super blur.. :P anywayz, the weirdest thing is dat my fren told me dat she believed dat UWA is haunted the day b4.. O.o and i jokingly asked her 2 go 2 uni at nite 4 ghost hunting... swt..

Steph said...

the person who kicekd ur chair is a mysterious person....u have to resolve the mystery of who kicked ur chair.