Sunday, March 30, 2008

graduation

phew!!! the long awaited day has come....and passed.. lolz.. my graduation!! can u believe it?? i'm a graduate!!!!! well, at least graduate from diploma. :) the actual thing was actually very BORING!!! juz a couple of speeches, more speeches and nth but speeches. then the actual presentation of the certificate which was very.. cacated. imagine, it's juz a piece of paper stuck on a black cardboard thing. and we juz went up there, shake dat fella(dunno who he is oso)'s hand and smile 2 the camera and walk away.. and the worst thing is dat i diden get 2 eat much oso coz 1) it's finger food

2)too busy taking pics

3) it's not yummy

4) when the food was served, it will disappear within 30 seconds so u hafta b quick

well, dat said, congratulations 2 myself(since no one bothered 2) and d rest r juz photos.. :)

me feeding Wan
soya stole my cert!!! :P

'big' yong(da yong) and i


jason, yvette,me, jenny and john
Leo and i



Anthony and I
John(lecturer) and i
Karen and i


rocky and i
Newman, me, Wan, You Shen
Me, Stanley, Mabel and Leo
Susan and I Josie and I


Li Ying and I
Me, Li Ying, Soya, Li Shan
Jenny and I
Me, Jason and Stanley
Yvette and I
danny putting some sash thingie..
me getting my cert!! woo hoo!!








No comments: